Guided walks can be a brilliant way to introduce more people to their local parks, gardens and wildlife sites, whilst discovering the magic of nature on their doorstep!
Join My Wild City Community Engagement Officer Alex Dommett to learn how to plan and lead your own nature walk for your family, friends, community or group.
During this session we will:
– Guide you through the process of how to organise and run your walk.
– Explore ideas for session structure and themed walks.
– Try out different interactive activities.
– Discuss what health and safety requirements you need to be aware of.
– Gather experiences and stories about the benefits of being outside in nature together.
– Work together to create a checklist of tasks and ideas that you can take away with you to support your next adventures!
The Northern Slopes, Bommie entrance, Wedmore Vale, BS3 5JB
Accessible by public transport, Booking essential, Frequent rest stops, Take a packed lunch.