Explore stunning new walks across the city in our free walking, wayfinding and nature connection app.
Go Jauntly is a free community-based walking and nature connection app that offers local trails for city dwellers seeking a quick dose of nature. Based on your location, simple photo guides lead you around urban areas and surrounding wildlife, from greenspaces to community gardens.
Since we launched, we’ve been desperate to make strides in Bristol (excuse the pun!) and nearby, so are absolutely relishing this opportunity to stomp the city and the surrounding areas.
For the next two years we are going to be working closely with Travel West, Bristol City Council and local organisations to help get the many amazing walking trails, parks and greenspaces on the app. All in order to promote walking for fun as well as for health and wellbeing.
First up, we have over 30 new digital walking trails launching on the app in time for the brilliant Bristol Walk Fest. From short, step free walks to longer trails, you can dive into the city’s rich street art, learn about its black history, kick back in it’s lush green and blue spaces and take an instagrammable stroll through some of the city’s most iconic views.
As part of our partnership with Travel West and Bristol City Council, all of the walks are not only free to walk, but also free to download for offline use. That means you don’t have to worry about using up your data whilst out and about. You can download the trails in advance and then off you go.
Bristol Walk Fest is just the beginning and over the course of the year, we’ll be looking to add a huge variety of walking routes and activities, with something for all ages, abilities and interests. Find out more via their website (BWF link) and sign up to those that look perfect for you!
We are a growing community so no matter where you are, download the app and enjoy exploring your surroundings!
Key app features include:
- Free app! Includes free access to the majority of our walking routes made by the community and our partners and most of the features too!
- Enjoy the greenest walking routes from A to B and enjoy unique circular nature-filled walks straight from your doorstep via our walking map
- Use the new Nature Notes feature to capture the good things you see in nature which can bring about clinically significant benefits to mental wellbeing.
- Share your favourite walking trails with the community by adding photos, directions and key points of interest for others to enjoy.
- Save or download the walks for offline mode for you like to enjoy another time.