Key to symbols
Walks are graded to these levels:
Important notes about our walks
- Some walks require booking in advance and have limited places. Please book promptly to avoid disappointment.
- Arrive at walk start 10 minutes before stated time.
- Walk durations are approximate and will depend on group size and ability.
- Dress appropriately for the weather and wear suitable, supportive footwear.
- Bring drinking water (see Refill Bristol) and money for transport and/or refreshments.
- Walk leaders reserve the right to refuse participation in the interests of safety.
- All walks return to the start point, unless a separate end location is given.
- Walks are free of charge unless stated otherwise.
- All walks are suitable for everyone, unless otherwise specified.
- All children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
If you have specific access needs, please contact the walk organiser or the Bristol Walk Fest team to check suitability.