- Some walks require booking in advance and have limited places. Please book promptly to avoid disappointment.
- Arrive at walk start 10 minutes before stated time.
- Walks and events may also be cancelled or modified due to adverse weather conditions, so please call the contact number listed to make sure the walk or event is taking place.
- It’s advisable to check the start location in advance with the organiser.
- Walk durations are approximate and will depend on group size and ability.
- Dress appropriately for the weather and wear suitable, supportive footwear.
- Bring drinking water (see Refill Bristol) and money for transport and/or refreshments.
- Walk leaders reserve the right to refuse participation in the interests of safety.
- Most walks return to the start point, unless a separate end location is given.
- Walks/events are free of charge unless stated otherwise.
- Please check the walk grades and facilities to find out if a walk is suitable for you.
- All children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
If you have specific access needs, please contact the walk organiser to check suitability.
Getting to and from the walks and events
We do our best to ensure that all walks and events are accessible by public transport and where possible give details under each listed walk or event.
Please do your bit to protect our environment by using public transport, cycling and walking where possible to join a walk or event.
Use the TravelWest journey planner to find the best journey options, rail and bus timetables. You can also download the TravelWest BusChecker mobile app for bus real time information on the go.